Proxy authentication

Feb 28, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Is proxy authentication working on this app?

Mar 3, 2011 at 12:59 AM
Edited Mar 3, 2011 at 12:59 AM

BITS supports it, you'll just have to set the credentials properly... I've done it before in testing.

Mar 6, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Would you please provide me some more information on how to force it to bypass? I tried authenticating with all schemes, it does not work for me.
Any help on this will be appreciated. Thanks.
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM, snarfattack <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

BITS supports it, you'll just have to set the credentials properly... I've done it before in testing. I figured out how to force it to bypass.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharpbits@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharpbits@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
May 1, 2011 at 10:54 PM

recommend to follow the MSDN documentation about proxy and authentication starting here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa362783(v=VS.85).aspx

SharpBITS doesn't add or hide any of this functionality so it's pretty much straight forward